1. Who We Are Our website address is: https://dentdynamics.net.
2. Information We Collect We may collect personal information such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Vehicle information
Media: If you upload images to the website, avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) as visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from these images.
Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. This is for convenience so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies last for one year. We also set temporary cookies to determine browser cookie acceptance and various login-related cookies. Detailed information about our cookie usage is provided in the suggested text you’ve given.
3. How We Use Your Information We use the information to:
- Provide our services
- Respond to inquiries
- Send A2P communications, like service reminders or notifications
4. Who We Share Your Data With If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Comments may undergo an automated spam detection service.
5. How Long We Retain Your Data If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely for follow-up comment moderation. For registered users, we store the personal information in their profile. Users can manage most of this information, but some data, like usernames, cannot be changed. Website administrators can see and edit user information.
6. Your Rights Over Your Data If you have an account or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also request the erasure of this data. This doesn’t apply to data we have to keep for legal, administrative, or security